LEAN SIX SIGMA
Lean Six Sigma increases your business revenue by streamlining processes.
Streamlined processes result in products or services that are completed faster and more efficiently at no cost to quality.
Lean Six Sigma increases business revenue by allowing you to support your productivity goals by doing more with less – Sell, manufacture and provide more products or services using less resources.
LEAN SIX SIGMA DECREASES YOUR BUSINESS COSTS
• By removing “Waste” from a process. ‘’Waste is anything other than the minimum amount of equipment, materials, parts and working time which is absolutely essential to add value to the product or service.’’ – Ohno Taiicho
• Solving quality issues caused within a process. Quality issues are something that costs your business money. Issues such as defects in a product or process redesign to reduce cycle time.
Basically, Lean Six Sigma enables you to fix processes that cost your organization valuable resources.
LEAN SIX SIGMA IMPROVES EFFICIENCY & EFFECTIVENESS
• By maximizing your business efforts toward delivering a satisfactory product or service to your client
• Allowing your business to allocate resources / revenue produced from your newly improved processes towards growing your business.
HOW DOES LEAN SIX SIGMA WORK?
Lean Six Sigma is simply an effective methodology used to fix a problem. It is based on common sense practices and is completed in five phases:
1. Define: Define the problem and what is required to satisfy your client.
2. Measure: Map the current process to collect data.
3. Analyze: Investigate and identify what causes the problem.
4. Improve: Implement a fix that will solve the problem.
5. Control: Sustain the improved results.
Simply put, Lean Six Sigma helps you identify the cause of a problem and implement a fix based on facts, rather than assumptions. This produces improved results and success that you and your team, managers and business can be proud of.
WHO BENEFITS FROM USING LEAN SIX SIGMA
Lean Six Sigma works for small, medium and large businesses. In fact, the same success which is achieved within large and medium businesses can be achieved in small businesses since smaller businesses can move faster because of less people, fewer resources and lower levels of red-tape are involved.
The benefits are unlimited, as Lean Six Sigma increases revenue and reduces costs, while freeing up resources that can be utilized toward any endeavour your organization wishes to pursue.
• A new product or service
• Other improvement projects
• Expanding your sales force
If you would like support with Lean Six Sigma or are currently having productivity issues within your business then please make contact with Lean Productivity Solutions to see how we can help improve your businesses productivity.